Holiday Cottage near Torquay
Spacious & peaceful holiday cottage near Torquay
Located in stunning Cockington Village
Near all the attractions of The English Riviera
AA 5 star quality award
Holiday cottage near Torquay in stunning Cockington Village.
A spacious and private base for your Devon holiday. Recently renovated and stylishly furnished.
Mallock Cottage was named after the Mallock family, generations of whom owned Cockington Estate until 1933.
With decor inspired by it’s beautiful countryside setting, it has been stylishly furnished for a relaxing stay.
It is peacefully tucked back from the lane and a 5 minute stroll to the village centre & pub. Whilst surrounded by 450 acres of glorious Country Park, the level walk to the seafront is just 3/4 mile long.
The bedroom and bathroom arrangements make it perfect for 2 couples or families with older children.
- Deck area overlooking the garden; a private sun trap
- Very peaceful- enjoy the birdsong and owls hooting.
- Bedroom 1 with King Size bed & en-suite shower room.
- Bedroom 2 with either twin beds or a Super king size bed and dedicated bathroom (bath & shower over)
- Sunny conservatory with dining area
- Internet TV plus Wifi, Netflix, games & books
- Central heating & Woodburning stove
- Bathrooms enjoy underfloor heating & heated towel rails
- Large kitchen includes breakfast bar and American style double fridge/freezer
- Additional downstairs loo
- Small, well behaved dog welcome
- Free off-street parking for 2 cars
- 2 x secure, wall mounted bike racks