Luxury 1 bed holiday home in stunning Cockington Village, near Torquay
Light & bright with private patio. Stunning village location.
Near Torquay and all the attractions of The English Riviera.
Magnolia Cottage (formally Magnolia House 1) overlooking the ancient Magnolia Grandiflora, is a purpose designed holiday home.
It forms part of the west wing of Lanscombe House; the former Dower House to Cockington Court Manor House. Originally built in the late 1800’s, it was renovated in 2017 and the rooms are large with high ceilings.
Peacefully set back from Cockington Lane on the outskirts of Cockington Village and surrounded by Cockington Country Park.
- Entrance via private courtyard with garden furniture.
- Open plan ground floor with kitchen, dining and lounge area.
- Fully fitted kitchen including dishwasher & washing machine
- Very large, double aspect bedroom with built in wardrobe, en-suite shower room and attractive views.
- Centrally heated with thermostatic radiators. Underfloor heating and heated towel rails in the bathroom.
- Bed linen, towels & robes included.
- Free Wifi & Netflix, Internet TV
- Dedicated, off-road parking
Magnolia Cottage is available to let weekly commencing Fridays or Mondays. We also offer split weeks Mon- Fri 4 (nights) or Fri-Mon (3 nights) from April to October EXCLUDING school holidays (weekly only).